Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Disclaimer and Update

This is me, trying to look simultaneously sincere, charming and humble.

So, for those of you who are still hanging in there, a wee disclaimer; The Big Adventure is over. Has been for weeks. I'm back in the Metroplexis* in which I live, and routine and normalcy are settling in like dust in the pores of my skin. HOWEVER, I will press on! I will continue to write this blog as if I were still out on the road, a new experience just around the bend. You may be asking yourself, "Why? What's the point?" Well, here's the dealio: I started something, and I'm going to finish it. That is not my usual modus operandi, no sir! This time, however, I will accompli my fait, and when I do, I will be proud. I don't blame you if you want to drop out; you've been faithful readers, and writing to you has been a pleasure, but I understand if you feel a little duped, or maybe you have a life or something and don't want to live in my past. Go on, if you must. I'll understand.

But I'll be lonely.

So keep reading, and write to me, so that I am validated by the perception that others think I'm interesting. If you do it, you'll probably go to heaven, even if you aren't a Mormon.

Stay tuned!

*Thought I'd let down my guard, didn't ya, cyber-stalkers?!

2 comments:

splenda said...

Since I am just figuring out how to leave comments I am happy to live in your past. in fact i think I will go back and post comments for your old entries as if i am reading them for the first time.
B

Rik Heller said...

why are all you blog stars worried about whether your fans "get you" or not? We get you. We get you real-good.

Maybe you shd sell tshirts. Sales always proves the worthiness of one's pubications (very sic). Stickers and blinking buttons have better margins, btw.

Mormons sell special underwear. Consider that.

Or maybe jeans. Adina Jeans ... lo, I di(re)gress. :)R