Saturday, July 7, 2007











Lydia is here to help me put my pictures on. Here we go.Yea! Done and done!


This is my garden. Nice, huh? I have squash, tomatoes,cukes, peppers(red,green and purple bell,thai chilis,and banana,)herbs, zucchini, beets,onions and flora galora.
I don't really have rabbits. The bunny is for my neice, heretofore referred to as E.A. I saw him(the bunny, not my neice, who is a her, which, I guess, renders this explanation totally unnecessary) at the lake.Which lake, you ask, cyberstalkers? Could be anywhere. I'll never tell.




This is a picture of me all proud of myself because I got the pictures of the garden on the blog. It's only taken me seven hours so far. Bravo!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The basils made for a lovely cucumber, tomato and mozzerella salad later that evening.